[mythtv-users] Logging question

Stefan D raptorjr08 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 08:35:39 UTC 2012

A few days ago i installed mythbuntu 12.04. With that i got a working
syslog for mythtv that i hadn't bothered to fix in my old installation. It
worked nice and the logs was filling up with information.
But since i need a few patches and changes to myth i compile from source.
So i compiled and installed from my old source directory, did a git pull
first, and installed. But now it seems that the syslog logging has stopped.
So i wonder if i should have compiled with some extra options? Or how could
i try to find the problem?

/Stefan