[mythtv-users] HTTP Live Streaming over SSH

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:41:16 UTC 2012

Chris,

I setup a wiki on this topic on our Mythtv Android app.  You establish a
ssh tunnel via ConnectBot.  You would only need to port forward port 22 (or
whichever port you are connecting via ssh).  Everything else is done over
LocalForwards over the ssh connection.

https://github.com/MythTV-Android/mythtv-for-android/wiki/Access-MythTV-Master-Backend-via-SSH

I hope this helps.

Dan