[mythtv-users] HLS skip and issues with pausing playback

Chris Lewis chrislewis915 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 21:24:08 UTC 2012

Hi

I'm using the android app MythTV Go to play with HLS and am having a few
problems.

Firstly should I be able t seek or skip through the streams? I'm using it
with BS player free version and I can't skip.

Also if I pause the playback, and try to replay I sometimes get dumped back
to MythTV  Go and asked I I want to delete the stream.

These re the two main bugs and I'm not sure if its the android app of myth
that's causing the issue.

Any ideas?

Chris