[mythtv-users] Motorola Nyxboard

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:07:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have been looking for a new remote for my system and I have been coveting
the (dual-sided remote) Motorola Nyxboard for sometime.
It is a HID device and the remote keys are preset to specific keyboard
buttons, not all of them are entirely satsfactory from what I can see.

This article has a complete list key-mapping of the remote side of the
device
http://www.missingremote.com/review/pulse-eight-motorola-nyxboard-hybrid-wireless-keyboard-and-ir-remote

Has anyone had any success with getting this to work with Myth (sensibly -
as in keys do sensible things compared to their labels)?
Anyone prepared to share the secret sauce?

Thanks