[mythtv-users] Confused Front Ends

Aaron aaron at rb303.net
Wed Aug 15 12:20:46 UTC 2012

I have a combined FE/BE system (Gazerbeam) and a FE (Everseer). A few
weeks back my DB went whacky, I repaired it, but now I've noticed that
Myth thinks there is only one front end, Everseer. It used to be in
Mythweb that I could play videos to either front end, but this is no
longer the case, is there a way to fix this? I do have the host names
registered with each system; they are both Mythbuntu. And I also have
the front end identifier turned on for each system in the front end
preferences.