[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.26 Steppes theme 1.8

jksj jksj.baker at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 11 07:02:20 UTC 2012

On 10/08/12 16:34, David Engel wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 02:12:31PM +0100, jksj wrote:
>> In Steppes theme 1.8  under Recording Rules, options I cannot find a
>> means of updating metadata, this worked in the previous versions.
> Press MENU.
>
> David
High, I am definitely missing something here. In both the Mythbuntu &
Steppes themes, pressing M leads to an Options menu and pressing Enter
leads to a Schedule Editor. In Steppes 1.8 (previous version on 0.25
worked) there is no Metadata entry at the bottom of the Schedule Editor
Menu. The list is different to the Mythbuntu one containing Schedule
Type, Rec Group, Play Group, Start Offset, End Offset,Repeats.
Oops I ment pressing Enter for the Schedule Editor.