[mythtv-users] HDPVR - no video. "Resource temporarily unavailable"

Joe Henley joehenley at kc.rr.com
Thu Aug 9 22:39:51 UTC 2012

Oops, sorry about the formatting -- or lack thereof.  Maybe this will be
better:

cardid videodevice audiodevice cardtype defaultinput audioratelimit
hostname

1 /dev/capture_PVR-350 NULL MPEG Television NULL Eddie.HENLEY

2 /dev/capture_HD-PVR 2 HDPVR Television NULL Eddie.HENLEY

Since I posted, I tried clearing out the data base, confirm with
phpAdmin, reload only the HD-PVR, and it still comes up as "Television"
for input.

As always, suggestions very much appreciated.

Joe Henley