[mythtv-users] ATI Remote Wonder

Jameson imntreal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:55:19 UTC 2012

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM, Lee Maisel <maisel at lobo.net> wrote:
> I bought 2 ATI remote Wonders brand new, and am having trouble getting them
> to work with my MythTV setup.
> I am a complete MythTV newbie, so bear with me.
> I looked and followed the info in the MythTV wiki, but I'm starting to think
> it may be outdated regarding setting up this remote.
>
> Is there a better guide?

I'm not aware of a better guide.  What is it that you can't get to
work?  I'm running MythTV 0.25.2 on Arch Linux.  I've gotten
everything to work on the remote except for a few buttons because they
have key codes above 255, and I've had trouble with the patched
version of xf86-input-evdev required to remap them.  I've been able to
remap all of the other keys I needed to using xmodmap.

=-Jameson