[mythtv-users] Gold medal for MythTV

Andrew McCauley ajmccauley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:41:07 UTC 2012

> > 8-12hr recoding blocks, 0.25-fixes not skipping a beat, I wish NBC's
> > coverage was as good as MythTV's ability to record it...
> >

> My family love mythtv
>
> http://tinypic.com/r/2d13fqx/6
>
> being doing this daily and 0.25fixes hasn't missed one recording
> yet........
>
> While I love mythtv, the .25fixes i am running has been less then
stellar.  I am getting failed (0b) recordings about 5% of the time.  On at
least one occasion, the primetime coverage failed (which I identified and
canceled/rerecorded about 1h in.)

Perhaps it is because I have not been installing updates for the past 4
weeks (I instituted a freeze because I did not want to have issues during
the Olympics)

Am I the only one having this type of problem? I am using Hauppauge a 950Q
and 1200 to record OTA in the US.

Andrew