[mythtv-users] Mythtv refuses to set channel on second input

Mon Aug 6 23:18:32 UTC 2012

>> When I upgraded my MythTV box from 0.24 to 0.25 (and even after I
>> attempted to upgrade to 0.26 and then did a clean reinstall of
>> 0.25) I am unable to successfully change input source on my quad
>> input (TBS6984) card.   I doubt the card is faulty as I can use
>> mplayer and szap-s2 to watch a
>> channel.

   >   There was an issue like this fixed a while after release.  Are you
   > using 0.25-fixes?
   >
   >   mythbackend --version

Thank you for your response.   Unfortunately I don't think it was a
matter of just upgrading (but maybe I am wrong and missing something
easy like that !!!)

I was using
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.25
Network Protocol : 72
Library API : 0.25.20120408-1

On receipt of your email I upgraded to daily builds (as I assume that
20120408-1 was from April 2012)

I am now running
MythTV Version : v0.25.2-15-g46cab93
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.25
Network Protocol : 72
Library API : 0.25.20120506-1

Both behave the same way and give the same errors.

Is there any further information I can provide to help shine light on
what is going on ?

Thanks,

Ben