[mythtv-users] LIRC Serial using Kernel Staging Drivers

Rob Davis rob at davis-family.info
Mon Aug 6 03:18:11 UTC 2012

Ok, sorry for posting to my post but I have a workaround.

I rebooted back into kernel 3.3.3 which had the system.h file in the
kernel tree and compiled with serial port and transmitter as an option.
Then rebooted back into 3.5.0 and it's still working..

I guess lirc/serial needs fixing for newer kernels.

Rob