[mythtv-users] Gold medal for MythTV

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Sun Aug 5 19:38:28 UTC 2012

Here here! At any given time I could have 5 different channels
broadcasting Olympic coverage, and I'm recording them all, the only
hitch is that I ran out of disk space! My daughter is not very
diligent at deleting after watching. I think this is my fourth
Olympics with MythTV, and honestly I think all of them have worked out
well.

Tom