[mythtv-users] Recordings from nonexistent channels

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:39:04 UTC 2012

On 08/01/2012 06:29 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Are you using mirobridge or some other "shove some non-recording into Watch Recordings rather than put it in Video Library" type external thing, by any chance?  Does it make up some channel ID for the stuff it inserts?

No I am not.

The only thing messing with the database is MythTV itself, and these updates which I run at the end of my nightly grabber script:

update program set category='Entertainment' where lower(category)='film' and lower(title) in ('films & sterren');
update program set category='GotDVD' where lower(title) in (select lower(title) from dvdsinmypossession);
update program set category='NotFilm' where lower(title) in (select lower(title) from titlesnottoberecorded);
# Assume that adventures longer than 85 minutes are films
update program set category='film' where lower(category)='adventure' and endtime-starttime>8500.0;