[mythtv-users] Good DVB-C card for MythTV

the bcpino bcpino at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 02:58:49 UTC 2012

Hello list!

My MythTV system has been working like a charm for 3 years with 1 Hauppauge
PVR-500 and 1 Hauppauge PVR-USB2.

It's time to upgrade to HD, however, I've got an strange combination of
analog and digital TV signal in Peru, where I live.

TV signals are the following:

   - Analog aerial: NTSC
   - Analog cable: NTSC
   - Digital aerial SD & HD: SBTVD (ISDB-T)
   - Digital cable SD & HD: DVB-C

I've been using both Hauppauge cards for analog cable, right now I want to
upgrade to digital cable, but I need one good DVB-C.

Do you know any good DVB-C PCI or USB board that supports the European
CableCard ??

Thanks,

BCPino