[mythtv-users] Moving Recordings to MythVideo

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Mon Apr 30 21:24:40 UTC 2012

On 4/30/2012 17:19, Nick Rout wrote:
> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:37 AM, Raymond Wagner<raymond at wagnerrp.com>  wrote:
>> On 4/30/2012 04:51, Nick Rout wrote:

>>> Doesn't have a "works with 0.25" endorsement - or is that an omission
>>> in the wiki?
>>
>> Intentional.  There are changes in the Python bindings in 0.25, specifically
>> those to match MythTV's internal logging changes, that cause that version to
>> not work on 0.25 or master.  I haven't yet pushed the new copy to the wiki.
> Cheers, could you consider please posting back to this thread when you
> do get a 0.25 version available? Thanks for your efforts.

https://github.com/wagnerrp/mythtv-scripts/blob/master/python/mythvidexport.py

However there is an issue with the behavior of copying the existing
metadata from the recording, if the recording has season/episode
defined, that needs to be resolved.  Commenting out the first half of
Video::get_meta() reverts it to the old behavior, which works well
enough and bypasses the issue.