[mythtv-users] Saving Bookmark in MythCenter-wide and Retro themes

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Mon Apr 30 21:22:54 UTC 2012

I have recently found the Retro theme which parallels my personal
changes to MythCenter-wide (I dislike the green accents too). But
MythCenter-wide (and MythCenter) both save and clear bookmarks (when you
press enter, select or space during playback), but Retro does not.

This seems to be set up through tv_play.cpp as there is nothing in the
theme xml files. Does anyone know how to turn on this feature in Retro?

Geoff