[mythtv-users] mythweb - custom recording rules

Michael Drons mdrons at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 20:46:04 UTC 2012

I have custom recording rules configured (power search).

The rule looks like this:   program.title LIKE '%Soccer%'

Basically it records anything with the word Soccer in the program title.  The recording rule works.

Prior to commit "254d59b243c3dde45c576e32ed86350f914b727c"
Date:   Sat Mar 24 15:12:38 2012 -0700
    Fix overriding of manual recordings in mythweb
    Turns out we were creating slightly incorrect records for the record table.
    Comparing to how it works from the frontend, I found that we were not
    copying over the "search" field from the original manual recording rule, so
    the override never matched up with it.  To fix that, I removed the line that
    overrided "search" to 0 before saving.
    Fixes #9343

I could select don't record in mythweb and the single recording would get cancelled.  Previous post suggest that I have a bad custom recording rule, but I am unable to track down where the issue is.   The rule is very simple.    When selecting "Don't Record" in mythweb I see sql statement errors in the backend logfile.

Thanks, Mike