[mythtv-users] schedules direct

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Apr 28 14:47:34 UTC 2012

On 04/27/2012 02:21 PM, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:
> Please provide logs (and version info) for mythfilldatabase where it's
> doing this.  This will be necessary to track down any issues.

And/or...

The problem is almost definitely that you have a Video Source configured
to use Schedules Direct--it may not even be connected to anything.

My recommendation is to do the Video Source portion of
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034 to
clear out all the garbage in your Video Source/Input Connections
configuration and start clean.  Doing so will require re-scanning for
channels.

Mike