[mythtv-users] schedules direct

stinga at wolf-rock.com stinga at wolf-rock.com
Fri Apr 27 14:02:21 UTC 2012

On 27/04/12 12:48:39, Mike Perkins wrote:
> On 27/04/12 08:29, stinga at wolf-rock.com wrote:

>> I use the Radio Times xmltv grabber, I don't use EIT,
>> mythfilldatabse still tries
>> to connect to Schedules Direct.
>>
> I can't imagine why. I don't remember anyone else in the UK
> complaining of this so it is probably a configuration problem your
> end.

Yes, indeed...

> Are you *sure* that you have selected "United Kingdom/Republic of
> Ireland (Radio Times)" as your xmltv listings source? (Video sources;
> first screen after selecting (new source) or an existing entry)

Yes, and it works and has worked for yonks, I just get these annoying
errors.

> You haven't at any point attempted to do a "Fetch channels from
> listing source"? That might cause an indicator to be wrongly set. In
> the UK you should only ever "Scan for channels" one way or another.
> (Input Connections; first screen on selecting a tuner entry)

Not that I am aware of, but it has been installed since the end of
2005, so I might have done that at some point in it's life.

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga at wolf-rock.com      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\