[mythtv-users] schedules direct

stinga at wolf-rock.com stinga at wolf-rock.com
Fri Apr 27 07:26:33 UTC 2012

On 26/04/12 21:50:10, Mike Perkins wrote:
> On 26/04/12 18:09, Raymond Wagner wrote:
>> On 4/26/2012 12:16, stinga at wolf-rock.com wrote:
>>> I am in the UK and don't Schedules direct yet mythfilldatabase
>>> still trys to
>>> connect.
>>> Is this correct or can I turn it off somehow to stop the error
>>> messages in the
>>> log file.
>>
>> The only reason MythTV would attempt to use Schedules Direct is
>> because you gave
>> it account information to log in with.
>>
> We don't (currently) use SchedulesDirect in the UK, but rather an
> xmltv grabber. This would be selected when you set up your source.
> IIRC it's the second-to-last option in the dropdown list.

Yes I know, and that is what I use, the RT grabber.

My question is how do I stop mythfilldatabase from trying to use
schedules direct, the log file is full of SD can't connect crap.
I will just have a look at the code, I thought I might get an 'oh yes,
just do this' type response.

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga at wolf-rock.com      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\