[mythtv-users] schedulesdirect not working

locuse at mm.st locuse at mm.st
Fri Apr 27 00:01:24 UTC 2012

hi

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012, at 11:51 AM, Paul Kendall wrote:

> Notice how the xmltv id that the log shows has I19571.labs.zap2it.com
> and you have 19571 in you database. You need the entire string printed
> in the log.

yes, i saw that difference.  i've entered the '5 digit XMLTV ID'
because:
 (1) when MythTV fills the Channel DB with a scan from SD, it fills with
 5 digit numeric IDs,
&
 (2) that's what I was specifically/repeatedly instructed to do in #irc,
 having shared with them this data as well.

are you saying that the guidance provided by each/both of those should,
in this case, be ignored?

and , to be clear, if so, then "I19571.labs.zap2it.com" (e.g.) should be
typed into the ChennelEditor field in the Mythweb interface?

locuse