[mythtv-users] schedules direct

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Thu Apr 26 20:50:10 UTC 2012

On 26/04/12 18:09, Raymond Wagner wrote:
> On 4/26/2012 12:16, stinga at wolf-rock.com wrote:
>> I am in the UK and don't Schedules direct yet mythfilldatabase still trys to
>> connect.
>> Is this correct or can I turn it off somehow to stop the error messages in the
>> log file.
> The only reason MythTV would attempt to use Schedules Direct is because you gave
> it account information to log in with.
We don't (currently) use SchedulesDirect in the UK, but rather an xmltv grabber.
This would be selected when you set up your source. IIRC it's the second-to-last
option in the dropdown list.

If you don't want to use the Radio Times information - which is fairly
comprehensive - you can select "no grabber" and activate EIT on your tuners.
Either option should get rid of those error messages.

Mike Perkins