[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect not working

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 02:12:24 UTC 2012

On 04/16/2012 06:45 PM, Jim wrote:
> I'm comparing my packet capture to yours, and the big difference I notice is that in yours where it shows the authentication info you have a
> Realm listed as TMSWebServiceRealm; mine the realm is blank. Where does that realm come from?

Jim;

The realm is returned in the 401 message, in other words, from
Schedules Direct.

This describes it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digest_access_authentication
I always wondered why the error came back.

Any chance you still have the protocol for the initial query
your mythfilldatabase makes? I'd like to compare it with mine,
(it has no userid/password in it.)

Feel free to email it to me directly if you like.

--
Bill