[mythtv-users] My HDHomerun stopped working with MythTV, but ok in Windows

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 03:27:55 UTC 2012

I'm wondering if there's a network issue with the HDHR. I wasn unable
to get a signal lock with mythtv & the hdhr that were solved by doing
an ifup / ifdown on the interface the HDHR was connected to after
mythtv had started. The hdhomerun config util worked fine and would
tune/scan but myth would only get a partial lock until I restarted the
network card.