[mythtv-users] schedulesdirect not working

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Tue Apr 24 19:33:17 UTC 2012

Crap crap crap crap CRAP! I have now realized that I am having this
problem too.

This is a new thread with the same title because I didn't save all the
old messages to reply to, but I just realized I am having the same
problem: no new guide data since upgrading to 0.25. I went to
gossamer-threads and reread the old thread, and it doesn't look like
anybody who was having this problem was able to solve it other than by
downgrading back to 0.24, which I won't have time to do before I have
some critical recordings coming up (two game 7's in the Stanley Cup
Playoffs).

Has anyone succeeded in debugging this? It looks like a waste of time to
try changing my password (which still works on the web site) and things
like that.

--Greg