[mythtv-users] Update for RPM Fusion users of MythTV

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:38:41 UTC 2012

Ok people... The third release of 0.25 for RPM Fusion has been built
and should make it's way to the testing repository soon. For the time
being I have requested that they do not get pushed to the stable
repository until I'm comfortable that the major issues have been taken
care of since so much changed between 0.24 and 0.25 and I don't want
to be responsible for breaking someones system through automatic
update!

That being said, thanks to all the brave souls for installing the test packages!

A couple of highlights and what's been updated/fixed:
- Logrotate should now work properly (Thanks to Stefan Becker for
helping me with that one). This has been broken since the systemd
transition.
- Fixed logfile->logpath option for backend logging.
- Properly obsolete the mythvideo package so updates don't fail.
- A bunch of other packaging fixes that the end user doesn't see or
probably care about as long as it works :)

Thanks,
Richard