[mythtv-users] noob EPG help needed please

Alex thejazzpianoman at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 00:51:05 UTC 2012

Hi everyone, new subscriber and linux greenhorn here.

I have just done a new build of Mythbuntu which has a single Terrestrial
card in it.
I have just setup sultanoswing's excellent updated grabber script for 0.25

The problem I am having is that when I run the script I get a whole list
of errors for every channel... along the lines of:

Skipping channel unknown xmltv channel identifier: tv1.freeviewtv.nz

Of course the channel listings are not updating while I am getting these
errors.

Bare in mind I am very new to linux so its likley some very basic
"assumed" knowledge that has tripped me up.

Any thoughts/ideas much appreciated!