[mythtv-users] 0.25-fixes 'Video Frame Buffering Failed Too Many Times' whenever a new program starts (Live TV)

Scott & Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Sat Apr 21 11:51:17 UTC 2012

>On Saturday, 21 April 2012, Michael Wareman wrote:
>fixes/0.25 from Mythbuntu (currently 0.25.0+fixes.20120420.eb7e73e).

>>Then the fixes aren't in there yet as the roOt cause hasn't been identified yet.

I’m so confused, because everyone keeps saying the “fix” hasn’t been ported to 0.25/fixes yet, but my system  magically started being near flawless with live TV transitions right at the same time the “fixes” in 10490 were reported.  Prior to that, it had a 100% failure rate.

I’m pretty sure I’m also on fixes, not master....

MythTV Version : v0.25-27-ged7c43e
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.25
Network Protocol : 72
Library API : 0.25.20120408-1

Then again, his version “number” includes a date in it and mine doesn’t.  His date indicates 4/20 and I haven’t seen a myth update for a couple days now.  I’m also using the Mythbuntu repos.