[mythtv-users] 0.25 - Music starts playing automatically

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 21:33:19 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

>> But the problem is, I have rebooted my frontend box like 10 times
>> after that! Is this like an ongoing thing? Do more people have this
>> issue or is it just me?
>

> Hi;
>
> Based only on my experience:
>
> No, its not just you. If playlist A was selected, if you exit Music,
> when you start Music again playlist A will start.
>
> Change to playlist B and it will be the list remembered.
>
> You can create an empty playlist and save it, but you'd need
> to switch to it before exiting. I've seen no option to prevent
> this behavior. On the other hand, I really don't mind it.
>
> --
> Bill

I understand that part - if I have a playlist, I can click on "Play
Music" and it will play my previously created playlist. But what I am
trying to say is that I am not even on "Play Music". I am only on
"select music" and it starts playing. Is this normal in the new 0.25?
I know that didn't happen in 0.24. I had to actually go in Play to
start the player.

Ash

--
http://about.me/adesai