[mythtv-users] 0.25 - No asx stream on mythweb

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 17:43:45 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:40 PM, Jk90090 <jk90090 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 20, 2012, at 10:11 AM, A Desai <ashu.desai at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Looks like you're still missing dependencies, in this case perl-cgi package.

> Wohoo! That did it! You are the man!!!
>
> Now can I "stream" my video on iPad any way? I noticed that if I clicked on "asx" it asked me to save the link, and when i open that *.asx - then i streams to me. Can I just stream directly on my iPad without having to save the link?
>
> Thanks for helping out.
>
> Ash
> --
>

> Asx will not play on default player in iDevices.  Go do some google searches to see if there is an aftermarket app you might try.

I saw another thread -- "Convert for iPad in 0.25 - how do you watch?"
and it seems that one can go to http://backend_ip:6544/ -->
API/Examples/Load HTTP Streaming --> Select storage folder, and *if
you can figure out the recorded show based in the naming convention* -
can stream like that...

Ash.

--
http://about.me/adesai