[mythtv-users] 0.25 - Music starts playing automatically

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 17:40:23 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Martin Moores <moores.martin at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 20 April 2012 18:13, A Desai <ashu.desai at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 4:20 PM, A Desai <ashu.desai at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> It seems that when I go to "Select Music" - the music starts playing!
>>> I do NOT have to go to "Play Selected". Is this some new feature in
>>> 0.25 where this option is somewhere pre-selected? If so - where do I
>>> go to uncheck it?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Ash
>>>
>>> --
>>> http://about.me/adesai
>>>

>> Looks like I am the only one having these problems?
>>
>> Ash
>>

> This always happened to me since 0.23 I think, enter mythmusic and music
> starts playing.
>
> Martin

Really? This didn't happen to me. To me I had a totally different
experience in 0.24. What used to happen was when I go to "Scan/Update
music" - the first time I do it, it would show up the entire library. Say I
select "Beatles" from it. Now, I can see it in "Play music". When I go back
to select music again -- all I would see is the "Beatles" album!!!

This time around; when I go to Select music, it starts playing songs! I
haven't even selected any song yet - not sure if it remembered from last
time around or what - but it starts playing music.

Ash

--
http://about.me/adesai