[mythtv-users] DVBRead mpeg/mpegstreamdata.cpp:362 (AssemblePSIP) Error: offset>181, pes length & current cannot be queried

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Apr 20 13:56:01 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-04-20 at 09:10 +0200, Karl Dietz wrote:
> This message is likely a red herring.

Seriously?  All hell breaks loose and within 1-2 seconds of all hell
breaking loose there is a non-usual message and you don't think it's
related?

> Are there related messages around the same time in other logs? Maybe USB
> disconnects or issues with interrupts?

No.  I think I provided the entire dmesg for the time window covering
this event and it only included the firmware loading of the device at
the top of the (time) window.

Cheers,
b.