[mythtv-users] Scheduled User Job Errores

David Crawford davidcrawford83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:49:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm getting a problem when running user jobs. I can run them manually from
mythweb by when setup automatically to run after a recording they don't
always work and often fail. I get errors such as: I'm also getting errors
where a tuner fails to tune right after it was working the minute before

W TFWWrite ThreadedFileWriter.cpp:499 (DiskLoop)
TFW(/var/lib/mythtv/livetv/11060_20120420133000.mpg:199): write(64296) cnt
6 total 356824 -- took a long time, 1248 ms

I'm also getting errors where a tuner fails to tune right after it was
working the minute before (and says it failed to the tune time exceed limit
of 180 secs). Could anyone give me any advice on how to troubleshoot this?