[mythtv-users] mythcommflag .25 exiting with error on regular recording

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 05:39:50 UTC 2012

Most of my recordings were fine tonight but one didn't seem to have
its commercial flagging happen after recording. When I went in and
told it to run commercial flagging it errored out:

 E Commflag_4710 jobqueue.cpp:2361 (DoFlagCommercialsThread) JobQueue:
Commercial Detection Errored: Frasier:"The Ski Lodge" recorded from
channel 1231 at 2012-04-20T00:00:00 (Failed with exit status 140)