[mythtv-users] Labels instead of Recording Groups

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Apr 19 03:13:16 UTC 2012

On 04/18/2012 02:58 PM, Brian Long wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Joseph Fry wrote:
>> I would like to propose a bounty to have recording groups replaced by
>> labels, similar to labels in gmail; I would be willing to contribute $40 for
>> this feature and would like to see if anyone else would be willing to add to
>> it.
>> Anybody else want in on this bounty?
> Joe, sounds like you should send your $40 directly to Michael Dean.
> :-)  If you do, I'll add $20 to the bounty.

Hehe, how about this for a bounty:

Spend some time--however much you think is fair--doing something to help
the MythTV community (whether documenting something on the wiki or
working on a theme (new or existing) or even writing code--or
volunteering to help me make a useful web page for
https://github.com/MythTV-Themes :).

That would be far more useful to me than any other bounty you could
offer.  And, besides, I'm adding the feature for my own use, anyway.  :)

Thanks for the offers, though, both of you.

Mike