[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect not working

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 18:31:27 UTC 2012

On 04/16/2012 08:05 PM, Jim wrote:
>> I'm comparing my packet capture to yours, and the big difference I notice is that in yours where it shows the authentication info you have a
>> Realm listed as TMSWebServiceRealm; mine the realm is blank. Where does that realm come from?

Hi;

Good to see you're back up, even if its on v0.24.

The only place I can find the string "TMSWebServices" is in: libs/libmythtv/datadirect.cpp.
I looked in my database backup too and its not there. I can't find that whole string (with
Realm attached.) TMSWebServiceRealm appears in the raw protocol dump too, so it isn't the
analyzer adding the Realm string.

Could you have been looking at the 1st POST, which always fails, rather than the 2nd?

--
Good luck,

Bill