[mythtv-users] THIS IS A NON-COMMERCIAL MAILING LIST (WAS: Re: Torc for iOS - Application Submitted to the App Store for Review)

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:27:37 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 00:33, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:

> So his frustration on this matter can be well understood IMHO.

Actually, no, it can not be.  There can be a lot of
conjecture about the frustration(*), but there has
been little or no public postings to establish the
facts from which we can make a judgement.  That
the various core contributors to the project have
had conflicts is not unusual (I am not aware of any
larger project that does not have some conflicts).
But until those issues/conflicts are aired, we can
not understand, we can only conjecture.  Please
consider sharing those issues/conflicts, or stop
obliquely referring to them.

Gary

(*) I can conjecture with the best of them.