[mythtv-users] I have a UPNP question...

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 04:06:39 UTC 2012

Hi

On Sunday, 15 April 2012, stuart wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I saw this blurb in the developer's list:
>
>  Now that UPnP is integrated with MythVideo when a UPnP...
>>

> Time and time again my 2-back-end-mythTV setup has been a PAIN!!!  I am
> sure there are work arounds - but they are just that - work arounds. My
> gripe is that I miss out on great features because a recording is on the
> WRONG back end.  For instance:

Before you start ranting, it may be good to actually try things rather than
making incorrect assumptions.

UPnP in 0.25 is using storage group; unlike 0.24 where upnp could only
access the local files.

So pretty much; all your noise here is for nothing.

> I could start using my tablet to watch shows.  That would be great!

And once again; feel free to contribute to this open source project. What
have you given in return so far?