[mythtv-users] I have a UPNP question...

Ozzy Lash ozzy.lash at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 22:55:50 UTC 2012

I'm not sure.  I do know that 0.25 has the ability to transcode
recordings on the fly for things like tablets.  There is an ipad app
with a demo video out that looks pretty nice.  I think there is an
android app either on the way, or out somewhere.

I've thought that with the new interface protocol, an mvpmc might once
again be useful if it were re-written for the new protocols meant for
tablets and phones.

Bill