[mythtv-users] 0.25 upgrade - fanart not showing up

James Orr james.orr7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 19:51:27 UTC 2012

I just upgraded to 0.25, everything seems to be working OK except my fanart
no longer shows up.

I did go into the recording settings for one show (Community) and attempt
to download the fanart manually from there, and this appears to work as I
see a "Community Season 1_fanart.jpg" (the old one) and a "Community Season
3_fanart.jpg" (the new one) in the fanart folder on the backend.

But, on the frontend I get nothing.  I've tried the Arclight, Blue Abstract
and MythBuntu themes.

On a related note ... how can I mass set the "Automatically look up
meta-data" for all my existing recording rules?