[mythtv-users] Date format in 0.25 'Watch Recordings' screen

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Apr 13 17:31:48 UTC 2012

On 04/12/2012 09:52 PM, Jim Stichnoth wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 6:35 PM, R. G. Newbury<newbury at mandamus.org>  wrote:
>> Can you point me to where these calls are? I did a grep for Program and Map
>> in the mythtv source and in the themes and bindings and came up empty.
>> Personally, I'd like to see dates too. Maybe these conversions can be turned
>> off with a judicious patch?
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/browser/mythtv/mythtv/libs/libmyth/programinfo.cpp
> Look for the method ProgramInfo::ToMap, and the use of kSimplify for
> various date strings.

I have only had a chance for a *very* cursory look at the code. But it
looks to me that removing the '| kSimplify' sections on various lines in
the 'else' block at line 1407 and the lines from 1427 to 1453 would
leave the mapped variables in their 'normal' form.
Thoughts?  (Before I blow up the install!!)

              R. Geoffrey Newbury