[mythtv-users] 0.25 Music & Videos Questions

Scott & Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Fri Apr 13 00:42:46 UTC 2012

>> Has MythMusic actually been reduced to such a level that it is actually
>> this
>> clumsy and unusable?

>I don't have any answers to your questions, but the whole MythMusic
>rewrite has been beaten to death on this list already, and yea,
>basically we just have to live with it. File a bug report though, it
>may end up getting fixed for 0.26.

>--
>Steve

That's my point, I'm trying to conform to the new "way", I really, honestly
am.  However, at this point, I can't even seem to get that to work.  It
seems that *every* time you reboot your frontend, no matter how hard you've
tried to confirm and set up playlists and such, you get a blank slate with
empty playlists and have to start 100% from scratch again.  I don't even
know what's a bug and what's "by design" anymore with it because it's so
friggin hard to work with, I keep assuming it must be me doing it wrong.