[mythtv-users] Date format in 0.25 'Watch Recordings' screen

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 23:18:21 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM, John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> wrote:
> Hi:  I usually have the date format set so that I get a direct indication of
> a recording's filename ( ie Thurs 2012-04-12) but in 0.25 MythCenter_Wide
> this now shows as the 'friendly' translation to 'Today', without the date.
>  Is there a way to override this?

This is controlled by adding the kSimplified option to the calls in
ProgramInfo::ToMap().  There's no option to configure its use.  If you
poke around in that function, you might find strings that are
formatted closer to your needs, and change your theme to use them, but
I'm not sure there are any that you'll like.

Jim