[mythtv-users] Problem upgrading from 0.24 fixes to 0.25 schema 1266 to 1299

david.medland-slater at inbox.com david.medland-slater at inbox.com
Wed Apr 11 05:18:09 UTC 2012

Thanks Mike!  I got a couple of other errors which I cleared up by
adding the following horribly inefficent statements and it seems to
have burst into life OK.

I shall keep that DB just in case.  That help was really appreciated

ALTER TABLE oldrecorded DROP COLUMN future;
alter table record drop column autometadata;
ALTER TABLE record DROP COLUMN filter;
alter table record drop column inetref;
alter table recorded drop column inetref;
alter table oldrecorded drop column inetref;
alter table record drop column season;
alter table recorded drop column season;
alter table oldrecorded drop column season;
alter table record drop column episode;
alter table recorded drop column episode;
alter table oldrecorded drop column episode;
drop table recordedartwork;
DELETE FROM recordfilter where filterid>=0 and filterid<=5;