[mythtv-users] OSX .25 - "Please Wait"

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:19:35 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 11 April 2012 12:01, Monkey Pet <monkeypet at gmail.com> wrote:
> > How are you guys navigating the menus?  It seems like the arrow keys are
> no
> > longer working.  The mouse cursor is gone also.
>
> up/down
> There's never been mouse cursor in mythfrontend.

Eventually, I was able to make the mouse cursor show up by moving the mouse
to the top of the screen so that the osx menu showed up, then the cursor
stayed and I selected the option I needed and restarted mythfrontend.  The
original "blank screen please wait" issue was gone.  Happily watching on my
intel mini osx mythfrontend!

Thanks.