[mythtv-users] 0.25 Released!

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Tue Apr 10 19:16:39 UTC 2012

On 4/10/12 8:11 PM, phipps-hutton at sky.com wrote:
> Another big thanks on behalf of my 7 year old who has known no other
> form of TV. She has been calling mythVideo "The Chooser" from the age
> of three and thinks her friends are weird when they start hunting
> around cupboards for a DVD.

Ah - this is really nice aspect pf MythTV. My 6.5y old daughter is with
mythtv since borne.
It is so funny to see her repeatable reaction when we are visiting our
friends or being on vacations: dad, why we have commercials; dad why I
can't skip them; dad why I can't pause or rewind; dad why I have to
watch this crappy program waiting for my favorite shows, etc, etc.
I have really fun when she is explaining to other children - with this
nice 6y language - what our "TV" is doing and is really intrigued why
others have to deal with commercials,  can't watch just what they want
or needs to scan TV listings for finding something interesting & relevant.
This is great aspect of mythtv and for me is nice gratification to all
my efforts to build home system based on mythtv...
Guys: THX!