[mythtv-users] Hdhomerun partial lock after upgrade to 0.24

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:04:32 UTC 2012

I'll top post and work through the various things I've just tried:

1: switched to the mythbuntu repos, no change in behaviour.
2: switched to the fast tune option (can't remember the exact wording
of it from mythtv-setup) no change.
3: Problem occurred before I upgraded to the latest firmware, I've
upgraded the firmware and no change.

I'm in Australia and using guide data from shepherd, after browsing
the mailing list and getting some idea of how that works here then
I'll ask some questions over there.


On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Kenni Lund <kenni at kelu.dk> wrote:
> Den 09/04/2012 12.53 skrev "Matt Boyd" <mattslists at gmail.com>:
>> Not quite sure what else to try, I've come across a couple of posts
>> but nothing that seems specific. Has anyone else had this problem
>> after upgrading to 11.10.
> Did you by chance upgrade your HDHR firmware at the same time?
> I had the same symptoms after I ran the hdhomerun tool from Windows, which
> upgraded the firmware of my old hdhomerun without asking me first. After
> this I was only able to get partial locks in MythTV 0.24. Downgrading the
> firmware did solve the issue, but when I tried to get it working with the
> new firmware, deleting tuners etc. had no effect. Scanning all the
> frequencies and allowing MythTV to update the channel data, while using the
> new firmware, fixed the issue.
> Best regards
> Kenni
> _______________________________________________
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> http://www.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list