[mythtv-users] .25 on ubuntu 12.04 still doesnt tune SBS or 9 in Melbourne

Igor Cicimov icicimov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:20:32 UTC 2012

I suggest you check your card outside mythtv. There are lots of howto's out
there for eg this one
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Testing_your_DVB_device.
In short, you will get DVB-T channels file at the end of the process and if
you can see lines for SBS and 9 inside ... well then you can really
complaint about mythtv. If not then your card can't lock those channels. Or
maybe it is just antenna or coverage problem for those tv stations. Can you
get those channels on your tv?