[mythtv-users] Kernel Crash when starting up in au0828-video.c line 895

jrh jharbestonus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 21:54:26 UTC 2012

greetings!

I think I have uncovered a nasty little bug in either the referenced module, or something is fishy happening.

This occurs at boot time when mythbackend is starting up. I can't make a copy of the dump info as it is not responsive, even though there is mouse movement.

I have enabled analog video using an HVR950Q tuner.  Prior to setting up the tuner in mythbackend, tvtime was able to watch analog video via the ntsc cable tuner.

Help!