[mythtv-users] If I go for 0.25 can I downgrade afterward

Chris Lewis chrislewis915 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 20:36:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm currently running 0.24.2 from the mythbuntu repos.  I'be got a bit of
time tomorrow where I could be alone with the combined BE/FE and was
considering goin for the 0.25 update.

I'm guessing its just a case of pointing the box at the 0.25 report and
doing and apt-get upgrade?

If it is, and for some reason it all goes horribly wrong, how difficult is
it to undo it all?   Would it be a reinstall to get my working 0.24 system
back.

Also a I better just waiting for 0.25 to be actually released?

Chris